SOBO – Sponge Filter – 1330 – 8 CM
- Provides the Aquarium with Mechanical filtration.
- Support colonization of bacteria for ammonia and nitrate breakdown.
- Cleans the water
- Oxygenates the water
Sponge size: 8cm(L) x 8cm(B) x 5cm(H)
Complete size: 8cm(L) x 8cm(B) x 17cm(H)
Sponge Density: Very Fine
6 in stock
approximately 1-6 business days September 28, 2021 - October 1, 2021
SOBO Sponge Filters
- High-efficiency filtration, circulating water quality, multiple functions
- Efficient cultivation of bacteria, filtering impurities + cultivation of nitrifying bacteria, biochemical filtration
- Can be repeatedly cleaned and used to protect the environment of fish/shrimps
- Large surface area creates perfect environment for denitrifying bacteria
- Ideal for shrimp rearing and betta breeders
- Ideal for use in tanks which house livestock that may be damaged by larger turnover power filters
Sponge Filter Usage Instructions
- Before use, soak the Bio-foam in aquarium water for 5 mins.
- During maintenance, always rinse the Bio-Foam with drained out aquarium water only. It is advisable not to use tap water or hot water while rinsing and cleaning.
- When re-using the bio-foam, do squeeze the foam in the water to remove all trapped air bubbles. This will keep the filter stay submerged.
- Ensure that air pipe and pump is connected and operational at all times, failure may impede or stop filtration and effective functioning of super biochemical sponge filter.
Requires air pump and airline tubing sold separately. Product may vary slightly from image shown.